Want to know what it's like to work at Jeff's Outdoor?
Watch this video.
We're looking for people that are down to earth. Literally.
Smart, hard working people who are in their element in the great outdoors.
Watch our video to see meet a few of our team members and learn why they enjoy working at Jeff's. Then get in touch with us. We'd love to hear from you.
Our Core Values
The images below hang prominently in our reception area. They are a constant reminder of how each and every Jeff's Outdoor employee seeks to represent our company.
Mike, Melanie, and Paul (shown here) are all integral members of the Jeff's Outdoor family and they have helped to shape these core values. But we're proud of all our staff at Jeff's who do their best to represent these values each and every day.
We are professional.
Everyone we meet could be a customer. We represent Jeff's at all times.
We are considerate.
We are gracious with each other. We learn from our mistakes.
We appreciate nature.
We are healthier and happier outside. Our clients are too!
Do these values match yours?
Don't wait for an opening. Please reach out to us to explore a career at Jeff's Outdoor.
We're a family at Jeff's, in all the best ways. We work hard together every day, but we also enjoy each others' company, both on and off the job. Here are some of the activities and benefits you'll enjoy when you work at Jeff's Outdoor.
- Paid, on-the-job training and additional opportunities for professional development.
- Health benefits.
- Weekly meetings to share "client hugs" and reflect on how to improve the staff experience.
- Employee-of-the-Month recognition, with a donation directed to the charity of the employee's choice.
- A modern facility with 5,000 square feet of indoor heated space, including a staff room with full kitchen, fireplace, and foosball.
- Dedicated monthly social budget to fund staff events and outings (past events have included a BBQ with live band, a waterfall tour, ziplining, horseback riding, brewery tours, baseball and football games, and a birdhouse building workshop for kids.)
- Company performance shared with staff for all divisions. Clear direction for all job tasks with metrics to show how to win.
- Day shift and night shift crews in winter to avoid unreasonable shifts.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Don't wait for an opening. If you'd like to explore working at Jeff's, send us a message and tell us more about yourself.
We'd love to hear from you and keep you in mind for future positions.